Thursday 25 August 2011

Kristen Stewart's Surprise Reaction to Being a 'Sex Symbol'


Twilight’s Kristen Stewart raised eyebrows when she showed off her trim body in a tiny white bikini while shooting scenes for “Breaking Dawn” in Brazil. Since then, she’s started making lists of sexiest celebrities — much to her chagrin.
In her new movie, “On the Road,” there are rumors that Kristen will briefly appear topless, and she’s practically naked in “Breaking Dawn, Part 1,” according to reports.
In her movie “Welcome to the Rileys,” she plays a down-and-out teen who works part-time as a stripper.
Check out Kristen’s photos; click to enlarge.
And, in red carpet appearances, Stewart has dazzled in the latest fashions.
Still, she’s determined to be the anti-glamour Hollywood star and was irritated when FHM magazine named her recently as one of the world’s sexiest women.
She revealed that she hates to be called hot and rarely feels like a sex symbol.
“I can’t stand that,” Stewart, 21, tells UK’s Closer magazine. What does that even mean? I don’t feel hot.”
The slender 5’6″ Kristen, who dieted for her bikini and honeymoon scenes in “Breaking Dawn,” admits she still unaccustomed to the fame from starring in the popular vampire series.
“I have to pick and choose where I’m going,” says Stewart, who’s dating hunky co-star Robert Pattinson.
“I have become very reclusive. Sometimes I’m like, ‘Oh, I can’t deal with anything right now, I can’t see anybody.’ ”
Stewart, who has been acting since childhood, likes to cook, watch the Food Network and relax with friends during her free time.
Kristen is a good chef, whose culinary skills have earned her praise from co-stars.
“You got to try her tortilla soup! It’s incredible,” gushed her “On The Road” co-star Garrett Hedlund.
When she’s out in public, she’s likely to be dressed down in jeans and tees, and she drives a somewhat disheveled Mini Cooper.
While Kristen likes to avoid the limelight, she’s like most of her fans. Celebrities intrigue her, and she’s curious about them.
“If I knew that an actor was nearby, I’d be interested,” she confesses.
“I’m a people watcher, and I’d definitely choose that person to watch. It’s human nature to look at others and everyone is the same.”
Breaking Dawn, which co-stars Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz and Robert Pattinson, hits theaters Nov. 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment